Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Garden!! Still needs a little clean-up!!



I didn't post yesterday, had to work 7am to 8pm so now I am playing catch up with everyone. Yesterday was beautiful here all sunshine and I missed out. Today is supposed to be pretty also. I went out and got a few early morning pics. Spring is just starting here so I have tulips and muscari for some reason my daffodils haven't bloomed. My Butterfly bushes at the top of my yard are blooming beautifully this year. I have green onions ready to be picked already. The pot is for my tomatoes but it is to early for them here. We could still get snow. As you see I still need to clear out some old brush left over form last year. I am a bit behind on my gotta do's.

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love spring and I love your garden! From previous posts, I see there are some delightful creations at your house. I look forward to getting to know you.
Blessings,
Linda
PS-Please consider removing the word verification.