Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bedroom Curtains I made them!!

I used a Simplicity curtain pattern to make these for my room. I made the valance and the panels. I bought the shears a while back.

 I really liked the neutral colors in the fabric and the hint of mauve and purple flowers. The flower I have clipped to the lamp shade I got in Hawaii. My Grandma made the dresser scarf and grape doily. My mom made the crocheted ornament I have in the tea cup. My lamp is vintage Homer Laughlin made in the 1940's.

6 comments:

Trace4J said...

Love them.
Great job.
Hugs
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Cherry, I LOVE your curtains. You did a fabulousjob.
They look so beautiful
Hugs,
Tricia

Prims By The Water said...

Cherry, love your new curtains. I was planning to purchase a drop cloth and age it for my bed as a comforter. Are you selling the seed packets? Loved reading your blog and became your newest follower. Take care, Janice

Raggedy Creations said...

Your curtains are beautiful Cherry. You did a great job.

Felicia

QuiltNut Creations said...

Great job!

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Your curtains look fabulous!!! It's wonderful that you can decorate with things your family have made too.