Monday, June 18, 2012

My Daughters Quilt I made!!




I should have had my husband hold up the quilt so it didn't look wrinkled. I laid it on the living room floor to try and get a good picture of it. The backing of the quilt was made from fabrics that were left over from dresses and clothes or dolls dresses I had made for my daughter Alyssa when she was little. I am currently working on one for my mom. I will show the blocks I have finished so far later this week I have four to go they are appliqued blocks so they are taking me longer.

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's very beautiful and will have special meaning! You are talented to make so many different things! WOW!

Raggedy Creations said...

love the blues and yellows. Great job Cherry.

Felicia

Janet said...

What a great memory quilt. If knew I was going to be a quilter, I would have saved my childrens clothing too.

Prims By The Water said...

What a beautiful quilt. I am sure your daughter will love it!!!! Take care, janice

jody said...

love your quilt! always fun to make a treasure for someone special! love the pattern and colors! enjoy your evening!

Lori @ applegrovetreasures said...

Love the way your quilt came out....great job!