Monday, June 4, 2012

Working in the Garden!!









This is the right side of my yard. I have been working on it since the other side infront of the deck is
pretty much done for now. I planted a lavendar bush, two other flowering shrubs, some Irises, Lilies, Yarrow, and threw down some wild flower seeds. I also put down some herb seeds. I planted 2 hostas under the Apple tree. This was my Sunday after I baked in the morning. With the kids out for summer I have to keep plenty to eat around here.

5 comments:

Deserae said...

We have been working on our yard the last few weeks too! Can't wait to see your flower garden in bloom...it will be so beautiful :o)
~Des

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Looking good~ It will be beautiful when it fills out~
smiles
Teresa

Prims By The Water said...

Your garden looks better than mine. Take care, Janice

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

That is really nice! I love what you planted, can't wait to see how they look later in the summer!
I like the timber borders too!
Cindy

Trace4J said...

Nothing like working in the garden.
Doesn't feel so good.
Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com