Thursday, December 13, 2012

Moms Christmas Quilt!!


I have been working on this quilt since before the summer. With working full time and my doll business, I sort of put it on hold. These are the blocks I have got done. It is a quilt block of the month.


 4 of the blocks were applique, so I did all the blocks and left the applique blocks for last. With all the blog hops I have been doing they gave me confidence and lots of practice. I have two of the blocks done so far.


Two more blocks to go and then I start piecing it all together!!
 I have to finish this quilt before Christmas because it is my mothers gift this year



3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

What a wonderful gift, Cherry! Your mother is going to love it. It's a good idea to plan a block a month - maybe even i could do a quilt if I looked at it that way. Beautiful!

Kate said...

Lucky mom!

Prims By The Water said...

Good luck finishing before Christmas. Looks very pretty and I am sure she will love it! Janice