Monday, April 22, 2013

Trying to lose weight!!

I used to stand on my feet 8 -10 hours a day constantly moving around but I haven't been doing that since August. So I put on about 15lbs, on someone 5'0 thats alot. There is a lake within in walking distance of us with a trail going around it, so on all the nice days we have I try to go walk. If I walk around it twice its 3 miles. The scenery is beautiful along with all the wild life. I plan to walk everyday this summer. Hopefully this will help me shed these 15lbs and I will be back in all my clothes again!!






There are lots of geese and ducks but this was the first I saw a crane here. You can tell its still winter here. I can't wait for spring!!


4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That looks like a lovely place to walk! Good luck with your 15. It's been a looooong winter here, not conducive to walking outdoors. Can't wait for spring, cuz I need to shed these winter pounds!

Createology said...

Excellent plan to walk. That is the very best form of exercise there is...and it is free. Your lake walk looks beautiful. I should do more walking as I have extra pounds to shed also. I'll be cheering you on...

Robyn ♥ said...

Oh, I hear ya on trying to loose weight...I downloaded a free counting calories app on my phone to help me and I've lost 23 lbs since February. That's a great walking path! I plan on doing lots of walking this summer too. Getting older is hard..:( Good luck to you!

Skeeter said...

A great way to get up and moving. I bet with every walk you spot something different then the day before! Happy Walking!